As we are starting up events at Whangateau Hall again, here are the current guidelines we are operating to. The full guide can be found here: https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/life-at-orange/events-and-public-facilities-at-orange/
- Controlled-access events can go ahead.
- Public facilities can open.
- There are no limits to how many people can attend an event or public facility.
- You must wear a face mask indoors at public facilities, except swimming pools.
- You do not need to wear a face mask at an event, either indoors or outdoors.
We will be asking that everyone attending events at Whangateau Sign in either with the tracer app, or on the sheet we will have there, just in case the worst happens and we do have Covid spread as a result of our events.
If you have any flu or cold like symptoms we ask that you stay home. You are not required to wear a mask, but keep in mind that wearing a mask and washing our hands are the best ways to help protect others. Let’s all do our part to keep our community healthy.