- Booking manager: Jenine Abarbanel, ph. 021 428 568, email@example.com
- Hall Booking Form
- Conditions of Hire
- Maximum hall occupancy: 100
- Hall Hire: $150/day + refundable $450 bond
- To confirm the booking customer pays $200 or the hall hire fee, whichever is less, into bank account 12-3095-0102854-01. This is their deposit.
- Full refund if cancelled one month prior to the event, 50% thereafter.
- One week prior to the event, customer pays remaining hall booking fee, if applicable, to bank account 12-3095-0102854-01, and $450 bond to bank account 12-3095-0102854-00.
- After the event, hall to be inspected by caretaker and customer refunded all, part or none of the bond as determined by condition of hall.
- We recommend you book 1 to 2 years in advance, and book 3 full days, one on either side of the event.
- Hall hire includes:
- 90 chairs (80 padded metal chairs, 10 plastic outdoor chairs)
- 11 trestle tables (5 plastic, 6 wooden) + 1 large wooden hall table
- Basic crockery for about 50 people (you may require extra serving bowls)
- Cutlery for about 30.
- Hall Dimensions:
Foyer, 3.4m x 3.5m
Main hall, 6.5m x 10.9m
Stage, 6.5m x 3m
Kitchen, 2.6m x 4m
- Electric full size stove top hob and oven
- Microwave oven
- Hot water zip drive and kettle
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Assorted mismatched crockery, glasses, cutlery, tea/coffee service for about 40 people
- Not available through hall:
- Sound system
If you are having a seated meal, you may choose to hire a marquee with extra tables and chairs for use by your guests before/after the meal.
- 4.8m of rear fence can be opened to flow to a marquee on the playing fields.
- If alcohol is to be consumed outside of hall, a clearly defined boundary/fence must be in place.
- Marquee structures larger than 10m x 10m require permit from Auckland Council.
- We can not reserve the playing fields, or determine if an event is booked for the playing fields more than one week in advance. Contact the council about bookings on the playing fields.
Decorating the hall:
- No nails, pins or tape to be used on the walls of the hall.
- There are hooks already in place for hanging bunting or other decorations.
- Do not hang decorations near or from the wall mounted heaters
- You must provide your own ladder.
- Do not disturb display cases on walls. They may be covered if desired.
Prohibited within Whangateau Hall:
- Sharp objects that can damage walls or floors
- Candles or naked flames